Completed assignments include:
- Managerial efficiency: analysing the situation at process and leadership level, developing specific solutions, streamlining the organisation, follow-up and coaching.
- Member of boards of directors: chairmanship and board membership of industrial companies.
- High-level interim management: CEO and COO of international companies during a critical phase involving a change of strategic direction (turnaround).
- Special recruitment of executives: targeted search to fill responsible positions requiring specialist skills (Director of Research, Secretary-General etc.) and assessment of candidates.
- Finding funding for SMEs and start ups: support and advice in analysis and preparation of strategic dossiers, and in prospecting with the aim of finding adequate funding.
- Training: organising and leading postgraduate-level seminars on the theme of innovation (Master of Advanced Studies).